About the program
To expand and enhance the Sony digital imaging community across Australia and New Zealand, we’re looking for photographers and content creators to partner as Digital Imaging Advocates. This program is designed to assist accomplished practicing photographers and videographers as they share their expertise and passion for creating beautiful images and content by running face-to-face workshops.
The program provides access to the Sony Scene events platform, and a wide raft of benefits for those who qualify:
- Exclusive ability to promote digital imaging workshops and events through Sony Scene, with thousands of registered users and over a hundred events run in the past year
- 100% of revenue from events you run through the platform, minus transaction costs
- A performance based incentive scheme where you'll have the opportunity to acquire more Sony digital imaging gear
- Free Pro Support Membership (in Australia) or discounted camera servicing (in New Zealand) while you remain part of the Advocate Program
- Access to the Sony Affiliate Program
- Access to the latest Sony digital imaging gear for testing, review or purchase
- Opportunities for paid work & commissions through Sony
Register your interest for the Sony Digital Imaging Advocate Program by completing the form below.
Applications are currently closed.Applications to become a Sony Digital Imaging Advocate will reopen towards the end of 2020.
If you would like to be notified when applications are open, please register your interest below.