About the program
To expand and enhance the Sony digital imaging community across Australia and New Zealand, we’re looking for photographers and content creators to partner as Digital Imaging Advocates. This program is designed to assist accomplished practicing photographers and videographers as they share their expertise and passion for creating beautiful images and content by running face-to-face workshops in their local area.
The program provides a platform and a wide raft of benefits for those who qualify:
- Exclusive ability to promote digital imaging workshops and events through the upcoming Sony event management platform
- 100% of revenue from events you run through the platform, minus transaction costs
- A special starter incentive that matches earnings through hosted events with Sony digital imaging gear
- Free Pro Support Membership while you remain part of the Advocate Program
- Access to the Sony Affiliate Program
- More ways to get Sony gear in your hands sooner
- Opportunities for paid work & commissions through Sony
If you’re a talented photographer or videographer, if you currently shoot on Sony gear, and either run workshops or believe you have the talent and motivation to do so, we encourage you to apply for the Sony Digital Imaging Advocate Program by completing the form below.
Applications are currently closed.Applications to become a Sony Digital Imaging Advocate will reopen towards the end of 2019.
If you would like to be notified when applications are open, please register your interest below.